Below is my ‘official’ bio and I’m in the process of a reinvention.
During the pandemic, I’ve been taking every opportunity to set myself up for the next and likely final chapter of my career and retirement.
In 2020 I published the last issue of Hollywood Gazette and rebranded it to Good Neighbors of Hollywood. Q Creative Concepts is offering two additional services: marketing campaign management and done-for-you courses.
Jennifer Ann Love is a creative entrepreneur living and working in South Florida.
Shortly after obtaining her B.A. in Sociology from Florida International University, Love started her first of many business ventures. Prints Charming was a graphic design business that launched in 1997 and from there she has over 20 years of professional graphic design experience.
Love has created, bought and sold several businesses over the past two decades. She has extensive experience in publishing community news, creative direction, ad campaign creation, digital marketing, communication, and team management and leadership.
She was the owner and publisher of Hollywood Gazette which stopped publishing in May of 2020. During that time, Love had been nominated Hollywood, Florida’s Businesswoman of the Year by the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and named Entrepreneur of the Year by the Hollywood Jaycees.
Jennifer proudly served on the board of the YWCA of Greater Miami from 2004-2010.
In 2008, she started producing a monthly “Party with a Purpose” professional networking event to raise funds and awareness for local non-profits.
She has also created and produced the annual “Hollywood Scavenger Hunt, the Search for Good” since 2015.
In 2014, she served on the steering committee to bring the first-ever Ladyfest Miami to the greater South Florida community.
Love has volunteered for many LGBTQ organizations throughout South Florida, including the Aqua Foundation for Women, SunServe and Pridelines.
In addition to her work in the LGBTQ community, she answered the Suicide Prevention hotline and Veteran’s Crisis Line at the Switchboard of Miami from 2014 to 2015 as a crisis counselor.
From February 2018 to October 2019 she volunteered as a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem in Broward County for abused or abandoned children in caught up in the foster care system.
She has one adult son residing in Georgia and lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with her wife Tori and their dogs Catalina and Buddy.
Below is an interview with Niki Lopez on the Circle pre-Covid before the world turned upside down.
- The very best Mobile Anti-virus AppsAntivirus software serves as a strong protective part for your mobile phones, safeguarding data, apps and personal information against cyberattacks. Operating noiselessly in the background, … Read more
- Avast Secure Internet browser ReviewAvast is usually one of the best-known antivirus software program developers and it produced a Chromium-based web browser in 2018. Its avast secure browser assessment … Read more
- Basic Things You Can Do to guard Yourself Out of HackersProtection from cyber-terrorist is important to help prevent cybercrime and info breaches that will have an important impact on persons, businesses plus the economy. The … Read more
- Discovering the right Document Management ApplicationAs the business world moves to digital document refinement, it is important that businesses have a good solution designed for managing and protecting these files. … Read more
- Online Data Space ReviewA virtual data place review is a crucial step in choosing the ideal provider to your firm. There are lots of factors to consider, from … Read more